Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dual monitors issue with dos

Status
Not open for further replies.

grim

i know this isnt a pc forum, but you guys know stuff...and we're all geeks, so I guess some of you will have dual monitors?

I have a radeon 7000 card in my works pc, with a samsung widescreen on the digital output and digifusion on the vga.

windows xp

normal windows everything works fine. but if i go full screen dos, both screens just go blank. the application is still running, and accepts keystrokes, and i can exit. this includes just calling up the command line from the start menu

trouble is my cadd software is dos, and only runs full screen.

so i am miffed. :(

google returned surprisingly little info as well. actually, none that i could find.

HELP!!!!

Have you tried running the program in DOSBox.

U prefer DOSEmu under Linux because it's faster.

I used DOSBox under linux to run QBASIC. :) Good stuff I say! I never had any luck with DOSEmu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back