Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dual Ethernet and Fiber with Stm32 MPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdo.medo1000

Hi dear all,
I'm looking for dual ethernet examples to implement with my stm32mp157d MPU , but I couldn't find anything on the internet.
I've seen that there is no STM32 with dual ethernet interface but i want to add dual ethernet and fiber ports to my stm32mp157d but i can not find any references .
So I look among the 3-port or 4 ports switches like (LAN9313,KSZ8863,KSZ8765 ….. etc) but unfortunately I cannot find any reference design by ST. Also, I cannot find any switch chip available in the market due to the long delays.Maybe I could go with some serial ethernet module using SPI or UART ?
Speed isn't a requirement in my application, of course it would have been better to directly implement the TCP stack on the MCU using the ST libs, to have access to the code.
Any ideas/examples links about how I could implement two ethernet ports(RJ45)(10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX support) and 2 fiber ethernet (100BASE-FX support via external fiber transceiver) ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back