Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dtmf phone encoder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiftless22

howdy all. simple project here. I'm not an expert, but I think I can do this. I have several old rotary phones in my home. I'm having problems finding a project for a small DTMF generator that I can hold up to the mouthpiece when using a rotary phone to call in to a menu-based message system. Something pref using like 9V. batt supply. Seems they should be all over the net, but most seem based on use with a PC or for RF. Just point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

The Ni-Cad battery on my wireless phone died and a new battery costs 4 times as much as a new phone that already has the new battery in it. So I bought a new wireless phone.

My home uses "rotary dial service" so that I don't pay the Touch-Tone rip-off fee each month. I dial the bank using rotary dial pulses with the push-buttons then switch over to Touch-tones and do my banking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back