Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dsPIC33F Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongerson

I'm getting ready to breadboard my first stand alone dsPIC and I was wondering if anyone could share some insight on their experiences with this family of DSCs.

With Intel 8088 and 8051s, I have some experience and also with Silabs I've built an embedded system on their 8051 architecture, but never done much with the Microchip stuff.

Any information regarding this family of DSCs would be very beneficial at this time, and I'll share my experience as well.

Thanks,
- Michael

Can you breadboard the 33F series? I don't think they come in DIP packages. The 30F series does.

They do for sure! I've got 3 of them sitting in front of me, and they're quite powerful processors for being in a DIP!

The ds30Fs i believe are 5 VDD though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back