Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DS18b20 - PIC16f628 Thermostat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvan_za

Hi

I am wanting to build a PIC 16f628 controlled thermostat using a Ds18b20 sensor to control a peltier pump. Does anyone know of any existing projects along these lines? The problem is my programming skills arent what they should be, and I need to get the project up and running quickly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Derek

ds18b20

hi,

I've seen something you can use at:
http://www.loginway.com/project_site.htm

There is an example of the ds18s20 digital thermometer application with pic16f628a on their development board. The code is written in the CCS C.
You can modify the code and just add a peltier pump control routines. As far as I know a peltier pump needs higher voltage supply (12V I think...), so the easiest way is to control it through some relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back