Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Driver circuit for IGBT module

Status
Not open for further replies.

controlp

- I need to interface PIC16F877 with IGBT module in a project pf Boost converter. Have you got any suggestion driver circuit?,
Thank you very much

I'm choosing GA200SA60S igbt (can be found on IR site) for my project. I'm need ed to design a low cost driver circuit for my own (not an IC). Any chance i get any help?

What are the specifications of the IGBT?

I'm guessing that a push-pull stage will be close to what you want.

Against my better judgement I went to visit Mr. Google. Hits #2 and #3 seem valuable, and you missed them why exactly?

Hit #2: **broken link removed**
Hit #3: https://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/parametrics.do?id=388

Last edited:
I`ve found this schematic for Pspice(see attachment)from easternvoltageresearch. Can any help explain how its work from A-Z. thanks.

Attachments

• Copy of DRSSTC2_IGBTGateDriver.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 613
are you interfacing it to a microcontroller? and I cant view that schematic, but i can tell you that it is for a dual resonant solid state tesla coil.

Have you looked at EVR's website for a more detailed explaination of how it operates? He should have some documentation on it.

hi,
could anyone please suggest what kind of driver ic should i use for an igbt ( G20N60)..... or a simple driver circuit.. coz i need a lot of the igbt's ...so cant use complex ckts... i tried a hpcl 3120... but its too costly...
i also tried a mct2e.. which gives a good freq response but the output is very very low ( less than 0.2 v)....
please reply asap....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back