Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drive circuit photo array

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiboehh

Hellow, i'm working for a project with a photodiode array: the S4111-16R, it's a photodiode with 16 photodiodes. I'm trying to make a circuit that can read the intensity's out. I already made a preamplifier, buts it isn't so good, anyone some advise for that? And i also put a shematic from the whole circuit in attachment, but need some help with the choose for the sample hold and the multiplexer, there are so many, but i don't know witch to choose. I'm thinking for a AD7506 multiplexer from Analog device, but not sure there are betters. https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2010/12/6385.pdf
Hopefully anyone has experience with photodiode arrrays.
Grtz Fiboehh

Attachments

• photodiode array circuit.JPG
    photodiode array circuit.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 234
  • preamplifier.PNG
    preamplifier.PNG
    16.4 KB · Views: 153
As suggested on the **broken link removed**, if you build 16 DC-coupled preamps, you do not need a sample and hold, and the multiplexer becomes less critical and less likely to inject noise into the preamplifed signals.

Thx, so this is the best method, nice :)
So the multiplexer is not so critical to chose and after the multiplexer i have to set an amplifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back