Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drawing Timing Diagrams, for use in report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsodmike

Hello guys :)

I would like to know what's the best way to draw timing diagrams, say for example how data is clocked into a shift register? Ok, don't be daft I'm not talking about pencil and paper - this is so that the output image can be used in a report, and has to look extremely clean etc.

It would be nice if the software considered 'ideal' signals and realistic ones as well (rise/fall time delays)...

All comments and advice appreciated :)

--Mike

Here is a software that someone told me about...

**broken link removed**

It is written in java. You need to use IE and need to allow the certificate warning and also ignore the adware/spyware warning if your antivirus gies any. There is no adware...just resembling code.

You can draw diagrammes and export it in GIF/BMP format and use it in your project reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back