Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drawing electronic wave forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novice

Does any one know a web site to down load a programme to enable me to draw sine waves, square waves, saw tooth waves etc in my electronic experiement projects at school.
Novice

I use PowerPoint to draw circuits and waveforms.

You could also set up an Excel spreadsheet to draw the waveforms. Just enter the formula for sine or cos or whatever and graph it.

Len

Len,
Thanks for your response, I have another programme I use to graph sine waves without the use of the scientific formulas, I was looking for a similar progamme to draw square waves, saw tooth waves etc.
G'day mate.
Novice

If you have access to MATLAB, you can easily plot any arbitrary waves and save them as jpeg, tiff, eps, etc. For free software, you might look into gnuplot. You can entirely script gnuplot so you dont even have to load the interface. All of the graphs in my dissertation were scripted, it only took a few minutes to generate them (probably around 50 or so).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back