Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DPST relay hooked to a 555 astable circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

martypatty

Hi everyone.... I know very little about electronics and i am trying to build an "energy cleaner" by Lee Crock. Here is the link to give a better understanding of what I'm trying to make:

Lee Crock Project Page 1

If someone could give me a idea of what parts or kits to get to build the timer and relay, that would be awesome. I've spent hours looking over the net to find something close but haven't found anything. Thanks in advance.....Marty

well I wouldn't bother with that particular project anyway looks a bit far fetched to me. if you want alternative therapy that does work buy a skenar but they don't come cheap

Lee Crock? I think it's Le Crock de merde.

The good thing about the circuit is that it will never flatten your batteries.

Lee Crock? I think it's Le Crock de merde.

The good thing about the circuit is that it will never flatten your batteries.

quite and 3 volts will do nothing to the human body

well I wouldn't bother with that particular project anyway looks a bit far fetched to me. if you want alternative therapy that does work buy a skenar but they don't come cheap

Ya ....its far fetched to say the lease....but i just need help on what parts or kits to get to build the timer and relay and some k.i.s.s. instructions to put it together. Thanks Marty

P.S. google: orgone energy

you just need a 555 in astable mode so just go look up the datasheet, then put a relay on the output is it uses under 200 mA or put it through a transistor first. its really very simple

In other words....I can take the datasheet to the electronics store and they should be able to hook me up with the parts. lol....i know its first grade work for you.....but me.....wish me luck.....lol Marty

I have quite a few of the timers you're looking for. Send me a PM if you have any interest.

well you will have to work out the component values for the timing, ask them for the smallest relay they have and connect it accross the output

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back