Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DPDT thru-hole PCB DIP switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dknguyen

Most Helpful Member
Does anyone have an extra DPDT through-hole PCB mount DIP switch (rocker, lever,toggle, or otherwise). Similar to one of these (but through-hole). I need it to toggle between the data/clock lines of the programming pins and emulator pins on a PIC.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2006/09/B-13.pdf

I'll pay you anything! (Well not anything, but I'll pay quite a bit more than it's worth).

It's the only part I need and Digikey nor Mouser doesn't carry it, and I don't want to have to pay massive shipping or handling fees.

Thanks!

I don't have one but, www.farnell.com stock these (may be known as Newark over there). Search grayhill and it comes up. They have a minimum order value of £20 here in the UK for credit cards, but if your work have an account with them, there is no minimum order value.

I have two each of the 78 series they are marked 78G02. All they will cost
is the postage.
Ned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back