Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DPDT Relay Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickperson

I need help identifying the relay pins. I've searched google and this site, and nothing has given me a straight answer. I just need to know which is power, ground, CO, NO, and NC. I need this to act as an SPDT as well. The application is here Digital Keypad Combination Lock. Thanks.

The squiggly line is where you connect power and ground. It typically doesn't matter which end you connect to power and which end you connect to ground, as long as the diode is connected correctly. The arrow that's connected to the diagonal line is the NC contact, and the arrow not connected to anything is the NO contact.

Thanks, that helped alot. But, it seems all the arrows aren't connected to anything (except the NC). But the other 2 look the same. Is the NO the top or bottom arrow? thanks.

The NC is always the one touching the diagonal line. In this case, it's the one at top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back