Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

down counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

volcano_ksa

hi everybody...............!!!!!! how are you ?

i wanna your help in my project for design a trrafic light.

so, i wanna a down counter i mean a ship (4-bit) to display a 40 Second by logic work . also, other one to display a 60 Second and connect two ship togther .that mean work counter down for 40 Sec then finsh to work the other one. please help me in this as soon as posible.

eh?

Attachments

• pancake_bunny.jpg
    pancake_bunny.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 735
wow, that was quality. :lol: First, what the heck are you talking about? second... did you REALLY think that using huge font would make us more likely to answer? especially when you messed it up anyway? :roll:

A down counter can be achieved using a JK flip-flop. Ive tried to use this along with a universal shift register to design a trafic light myself, but to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back