Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doubt with Encoder Binary Decimal

Status
Not open for further replies.

crf_h0m3r

I have this little problem to create a Binary Encoder Decimal with program WinbreadBoard. The image was related to what I got to do.

The problem is that I do not know how to put it in digital protoboard. This is different ICs or is one? All these keys .. WinBreadboard only has the ABCD (and their negations)
If a single IC, where IC is this? How do I find? I suspect that is a NAND (Not AND).

View attachment 64220

It was recommended the following ICs: 7400, 7420 and 7430. But for sure I'm doing something wrong, because the LED panels show the values ​​F and C, should be 0 and 0, since the bits are zero. \/

View attachment 64219

I wonder where I am wrong in this circuit.

Sorry, for my poor english.

Thanks for all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back