Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

doubt in component

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandra999777

plz give me the name of component which is in blue colour as shown in picture.(it is a night lamp as it senses dark it power "on" the lamp)

Attachments

• DSCN051.jpg
    DSCN051.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 145
plz give me the name of component which is in blue colour as shown in picture.(it is a night lamp as it senses dark it power "on" the lamp)

hi,
On the underside of the pcb, how many pins does the blue object have.???

The component consists of two pins.i/p 220v is directly given to this component through resistor of 1.5Mohms. this ckt consists of a transistor BT1690 for switching purpose but i couldn't understand this blue component.

The component consists of two pins.i/p 220v is directly given to this component through resistor of 1.5Mohms. this ckt consists of a transistor BT1690 for switching purpose but i couldn't understand this blue component.

My best guess would be its a 0.47uF 350Vac capacitor.
Its not possible to identify the component with that photograph.

FWIW

People have doubts about things. Doubting requires thinking. It is an expression of disbelief.

A component does not think, so it can not have or express doubt.

A better title would be "question about component" or "what is this component".

Correct uses of doubt.
I doubt that I will live to be 150 years old.
I doubt that man will go to mars in my life time.
She doubted me when I said, I am the king of Texas.
It is doubtful that we will be killed by lighting.

No criticism intended.

3v0

Is there any writing on the "blue component"? If so, what does it say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back