Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dos & Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

aibelectronics

i tried writing a code on dos via windows xp but the characters were incomprehensible and different from what i was typing on the keyboard. I received the message: one or more CON pages invalid for given keyboard code. How can I rectify the problem.

I don't know if the problem is related to this: I clicked on the edit icon (the one with the ? on it) on my c drive and i received the message:
file is not a windows help file or the file is corrupted.
could the problems be related?

Right Click on "MS DOS Prompt" in the Start menu -> Programs. Click on Properties. Select the "Font" tab and check "Both Font Types" option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back