Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dorji RF Receiver Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taban

Hil all, i have a problem with Dorji Rf Receiver. My transmitter sends data in 53 second period but i cant receive them. I am taking rubbish signals. When i connect data pin to scope. I am seeing a screen like that

DSC_0574.jpg

In addition. I cant see any data at logic analyzer.

What i should do ?

It is my RF receiver module

DSC_0572.jpg

Thanks for help

hi Taban,

It may not be the root cause of your RX noise problem, but an un-tinned piece of copper wire wrapped around the RX antenna pin is not a good idea.

E

Hil all, i have a problem with Dorji Rf Receiver.
Has this ever worked correctly, or are you trying to make it work for the first time?

My transmitter sends data in 53 second period but i cant receive them.
How do you know that the RF signal out of the transmitter is correct?

I am taking rubbish signals. When i connect data pin to scope. I am seeing a screen like that
View attachment 74659
Your scope shows a 500mV signal, are you using a x10 divider probe?
Otherwise something is very wrong.
What is your data rate into the transmitter? If it is too fast, it will not transmit correctly.

It is my RF receiver module

View attachment 74660
Rather than a picture of a standard module, a datasheet would have been better and some schematic of your connections to the transmitter and receiver modules.

By the way, what is the gash piece of wire wrapped around one of the module pins?

JimB

Has this ever worked correctly, or are you trying to make it work for the first time?

I am trying first.

How do you know that the RF signal out of the transmitter is correct?

I connected transmitter to logic analyzer and i saw data, it sends data well.

Your scope shows a 500mV signal, are you using a x10 divider probe?

Yes i use

What is your data rate into the transmitter? If it is too fast, it will not transmit correctly.
Bit rate is 1024 Hz.
Rather than a picture of a standard module, a datasheet would have been better and some schematic of your connections to the transmitter and receiver modules.

Okey, It is datasheet of receiver;
https://www.wiltronics.com.au/datasheets/DORJI/RF-DRA886RX.pdf

By the way, what is the gash piece of wire wrapped around one of the module pins?
It is 17,4 cm antenna.

Okey, It is datasheet of receiver;
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2013/07/RF-DRA886RX-1.pdf

no, that's not what JimB meant, you just did the same thing

show us YOUR construction so we can look for wiring errors etc, your receiver board isn't going to work without power connections etc
lets see it all

Dave

It is my construction. Yellow cables go to ground, green one goes to 5V, and orange cable is data cable. I connect it to PIC or Scope . All of them directly connected. There is no extra thing. That capacitor(47 uF), i soldered it as external to prevent AGC by looking IC's(SYN470R) datasheet which inside my receiver module.

DSC_0587.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back