Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Don't know what to call this circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi every1

I'm looking for a circuit that will activate a relay of 12v DC only if 12v is supplied for longer then let's say 5seconds. This is for a stand alone IR alarm unit. I want to take the output of the speaker when it's alarming and put it through an op amp so that I can activate something else when the alarm is going off. But the problem is when the alarm is activated and deactivated with the remote it makes a beep noise. So if I can build a circuit that will only be activated after 5seconds or so it will work.

Hi every1

I'm looking for a circuit that will activate a relay of 12v DC only if 12v is supplied for longer then let's say 5seconds. This is for a stand alone IR alarm unit. I want to take the output of the speaker when it's alarming and put it through an op amp so that I can activate something else when the alarm is going off. But the problem is when the alarm is activated and deactivated with the remote it makes a beep noise. So if I can build a circuit that will only be activated after 5seconds or so it will work.

hi,
Get the datasheet for the 555 timer ic.

Datasheet Archive - Free Datasheet Search Engine :: PDF Datasheets :: Data Sheet :: Datasheet :: Application Note : ??? : ??? : ???? : ????? : ??????? : Fiche technique : Datenblatt : ????????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back