Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dont know what the component is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RexIR

The component is on a 24Vac to 12Vdc converter circuit on the input side. the circuit also supplies pulse output to stepper motor. Component is

B222M 250VAC

Can anyone help with identifying it? if needed I can post the Pic.

Thanx in advance for the help.

Rex

It's probably a capacitor, 2.2nF.

Thanx Hero,

I already know it is a capacitor. but need details and datasheet. it has a peculiar shape with both leads coming out of 2 spindle like bulge from the capacitor disc.

Any idea?

If you knew then why did you ask?

It's obviously rated to 250VAC what else do you want to know?

The letters normally indicate the tolerance but that isn't important.

sorry for not being specific when i started the thread. The issue is I am not able to find the maker or the datasheet for the component. And since it has a shape that I have never come accross ever before I am not sure what it does in the circuit and if its some special kind of capacitor.

You said it was a 24VAC to 12VDC converter, are you sure you don't mean 240VAC to 12VDC converter?

The only special thing about the capacitor is that it'll be designed to be connected across the mains, so will be X-rated, no nothing to do with p0rn :D, it's an overvoltage rating.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back