Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does anyone want to help with a design problem and make a few pay pal $'S I'm Mech/Tech type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Pearson

Anyone interested drop me a line at (e-mail link removed by Moderator). This particular task is only a few hour job but there could be many more.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully yours,
Jeff Pearson C.E.T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not just post the problem here and see the response?

Welcome to the forum!
It might help if you told us where in the world you are?

According to his profile page, he was last seen at 11:43 on the day he made the post.
If he returns - fine we can try to help him.
If not - I don't think we will worry.

JimB

I wondered whether it was just a phising expedition and interpreted the posting of a gmail account as a flag. His request for direct contact, rather than through the site, is consistent with phising. At a minimum, I think the e-mail link should be removed.

John

Actually, I responded to the OP on the date of his post, and he seems to be legit.

He's working on a project he wants to keep close to his vest, thus the more secure email comms (NSA notwithstanding :woot:). He needs a simple PCB design.

Really little more than a group of resistors and connectors. I decided to give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back