Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does anyone know Steve Geddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeCrashKop

Most Helpful Member
Does anyone know Steve Geddy? I worked with him at a Nissan dealer 30 years ago. He was just out of college and landed a job with Motorola, TI or one of the big companies. Just checking to see if he made it big.

No, but I know Geddy Lee from Rush!

**broken link removed**

He's an awesome entertainer/composer that I have a lot of respect for.

ClydeCrashKop said:
Does anyone know Steve Geddy? I worked with him at a Nissan dealer 30 years ago. He was just out of college and landed a job with Motorola, TI or one of the big companies. Just checking to see if he made it big.

I know Steve. Unfortunately, he lost his job at TI. He was designing state of the art Delta-Sigma A/D converters.. now he sells umbrellas on street corners. If he hasn't killed himself by now, I'll tell him you were asking about him.

Seems to me a person of his talent and abilities should be able to land a rewarding position with another company. Often people like that are recruited from one company to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back