Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does anyone have an old RS catalog need sheet for 304-611 bargraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigal_scorpio

Hi to all,

Yes Eric, before you say it, its another antique part :)

I need the info on an RS bargraph module part number RS 304-611, its a 10 LED bar with what I believe is a LM3914 built in. See Pics

Also a pic of another antique I just found in the bottom of a box of bits, an RS clock IC still in its original box from god knows when ;)

Knew I should have kept the old catalogs.........Doh!

Attachments

• MVC-526F.JPG
    MVC-526F.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 265
  • MVC-525F.JPG
    MVC-525F.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 223
  • MVC-524F.JPG
    MVC-524F.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 227
hi Al,
I have one those timers in a box 307-611 and I have been searching through the old datasheeta for ages, its circa 1980.! I'll look again tomorrow I'm covered in muck and spiders webs. :) I recall its 1.5V operation.

I see that Zevon has sorted the Bar graph.

Last edited:
hi Al,
You are out luck this time.
My Digital clock timer module is a RS 308-499 , about 4*2 cms.:(

Hi Eric and zevon8,

Thanks for the info on the bargraph zevon8, it gives me all the info I needed.

As to the clock IC Eric, I have discovered a floppy from many years ago with the correct RS number written on it (by me I assume) and it has a PDF for a clock IC but I am unsure if its the right one, I must have thought it was at the time! ;)

Have a look, it also may be useful to anyone with the RS IC so I'll post it.

As to the painting, I bet you won't get far today, people around here are starting to build Arks! hehehehe

Al

Attachments

• RS 307-115 or mm5387.pdf
    510.8 KB · Views: 319
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back