Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does anyone have an LTSpice model for a TLV431?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakerguy

I need an LTSpice model for a TLV431 adjustable 1.24V shunt regulator. I can't for the life of me seem to import any of the various models I've found on the internet. I've successfully imported models in the past, and neither my boss nor I can figure out what's wrong. So if anyone has a TLV431 model they've verified works in LTSpice, I would super appreciate if you would share. Thanks!

I need an LTSpice model for a TLV431 adjustable 1.24V shunt regulator. I can't for the life of me seem to import any of the various models I've found on the internet. I've successfully imported models in the past, and neither my boss nor I can figure out what's wrong. So if anyone has a TLV431 model they've verified works in LTSpice, I would super appreciate if you would share. Thanks!

hi,
These zips are for the TL431.

EDIT:
https://www.electronicspoint.com/convert-tl431-tlvh431-pspice-t119339.html

Attachments

• guy1.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 943
  • tl431.zip
    767 bytes · Views: 1,486
  • TL431ref1.asc
    680 bytes · Views: 1,047
Last edited:
hi SG,
Did you manage to modify the TL431 model to a TLV431 model.??
If not, I could post a modified version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back