Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

do you think I can solve for v, I1, and I2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

Please have a look on the attachment. Do you think I can solve for v, I1 and I2? I know there are simpler ways to do but I'm interested doing it this way. So, please help me. Thank you.

Regards
PG

Attachments

• IMGbbbb.jpg
    IMGbbbb.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 251
PG,

You sure do make things confusing. Why are there two pairs of signs for voltage "v"? Why does I1 and I2 show circulation across the open circuit?

Ratch

Last edited:
I interpreted it as I1 = I2 and 8Ω across 6 V. In other words, the current "loops" are mis-drawn and are intended to show only the current through the respective resistors, as of course there is no current across an open circuit. If that is not the case, please clarify the drawing.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back