Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you read JPUG, do you find it useful? What whould you change?

What PIC18 programming language do you most use?

• C18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swordfish BASIC

• MPASM (Assembler)

• JAL

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

If you've read the online newsletter JPUG (Junebug PIC Users Group) and have any comments or suggestions for it feel free to post your opinions here.
Is there anything you'd change?
What sort of projects would you like to see?
As the poll asks what languages do you program in or would like to see articles for?
What do / don't you like about the newsletter?

I use SourceBoost for my PIC16 and PIC18 programming in one compiler.... Actually I haven't started using it yet... but will use it. It has a pretty cool IDE as well.

Last edited:
I use C18 and Swordfish but intend to try SourceBoost - just haven't got around to it yet.

Mike.

Maybe you guys can answer a question on Swordfish for me...

In the licensing scheme there is a single and dual USB license...I am not quite sure what the difference is, can anyone explain it??

Thx

What the hell is that, a british big +i+ magazine?

no, i read IEEE USA newsletter and Antennas and wave propagation magazine. i'd like to see more discussion of compact, broadband antennas.

Last edited:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the JPUG subscribers.
They are doing a great job spending lot of time while supporting this forum threads.

The JPUG actually a great magazine (news letter) for beginners as well as to the designers. Can gain lot of new knowledge & ideas from it.I read the past two issues without missing even a single letter.

Nice colorful manual with nice codes & projects will makes the reader to get more closer to read the stuff.

Keep up the good work :)

I would be interested in what the people who voted for other were
using

I am using MPLAB IDE V7.x assembler and Oshonsoft Asm and Basic.

The reason, thats what I have used on other MCU's for the past 30 years, just comes naturally to me.

Beats the heck out of writing in machine code.:p

I would say whatever works best for the programmer is the language to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back