Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you need Number Base Converter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad777

Hello.

I made a nbc and this is the site http://ynbc.biz.tc .

If anyone wants java/cpp source code PM me.

Please comment usefulnes of this.

Many thanks.

PS:
I know about spelling errors and darn I don't care.

I made a base converter 30 years ago. Written in BASIC, it converted a number from any base to any other base. The trick to making it simple was to convert the input number to base 10 first, then convert it from base 10 to the destination base.

Last edited:
I just get a gray outline with no functionality.

In browser or in windows? (for browser you need java installed)

Please try windows version.

Edit: In browser it is suppose to be yellow. My webhost has some gray advertisement try closeing it.

Last edited:
I made a base converter 30 years ago. Written in BASIC, it converted a number from any base to any other base. The trick to making it simple was to convert the input number to base 10 first, then convert it from base 10 to the destination base.

I hope that my contribution is that whit this one, you have exponents and scientific notation.

I just get a gray outline with no functionality.

This is what I got.

**broken link removed**

Edit: Of course removed the ads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back