Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you know this SMD component?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2PAC Mafia

Hello,

I´m trying to repair a battery digital tester and I think may be this component could be damaged. On the top you only can read LE50 and when I looked for information about it I don´t find the same kind of component shape, always 6 or 8 pins on the SMD IC, instead of the 5 pin you can see on the IC I´m showing you (sorry about the quality of the photo).

There are voltage regulators called LE50 but they are not the same phisically and I would like to know if this one is also one because it has sense it is. There are a 9V battery and I didn´t see any other voltage regulator or something like that so may be this is supplying the 5V to the digital part of the circuit. What do you think?

Thanks and best regards.

Attachments

• le50.jpg
    le50.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 416
Hello Ron,

Wow!!! Really appreciated about the info and very effective, when I can I will measure there to see if it´s really damaged.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back