Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you have an multimeter?

Do you have an multimeter?

• Yes ufcurse!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 analogues
8 digitals - most are from work, i took them home when they threw them out because of replacements...

I have one that i bought @ harbor freight for $3 :lol:

Had to buy another one when i fried it, so all in all ive spent a whole $6 on multimeters my entire life . . . wait, the first one wasnt even mine!

I have 2.

One that i use and one cheap one that has gone ku ku.

The one i use was $50 (Basic stuff,Temperature,Freqency,Capacitence)
The cheap one was about $5 (V,A,Ohm,hFE)

I like the auto thurn off after 10 minutes.I sometimes forget to thurn it off and that drains my batery.

I shod make an wallwart conector on it so i cod run it from an wall wart wen its on the table (wich most of the time is)

zachtheterrible said:
I have one that i bought @ harbor freight for $3 :lol:

Had to buy another one when i fried it, so all in all ive spent a whole $6 on multimeters my entire life . . . wait, the first one wasnt even mine!

do those work?

ive had bad products from them and everyone says their tools are crap

i ordered a autodark welding helmet from them and they didnt tell me it was on backorder (this is common for HF).

i ended up waiting 2 monthis for that welding helmet

Well I have 3 of them
1. Fluke 865 for electronic work

2. Automotive multimeter for car and rough work

3. $10 cheapy for all my solar work

yea and silly me used the fluke on solar work and blew both fuses :shock: Now it's going to cost me about $40 to replace them :(

cheers Bryan :D

Got the usual assortment, my old Avo 8 is still in service all be it tethered to the bench ..missed out on a Fluke from my last place but still managed to squirrel a few other goodies out..he he , thier accounts department is going to hit the roof when the next invoice arrives from RS..who would of thought side cutters were soooo expensive..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back