Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

do you avoid threads with attachments ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
williB said:
i'm curious of how many people avoid threads with attachments ..
and if so why?
Just the opposite. I guess I'm a visual person.

One word=one millipicture, and all that.

I think im atracted to topics whith atachments.I gues i like to see pictures.So im too sort of a "graphic person"

Yea a picture tels a milion words.

Joel Rainville said:
williB said:
and if so why?

Why do you suspect anyone of doing this?

I'll bet willi has an old 28k modem or his phone line is very slow :lol:

I posted a few seocnds before you zath.

I gues inpaicent people whith dial-up wod avoid them.Not a problem for me since i have an 1Mbit ADSL.

zachtheterrible said:
Joel Rainville said:
williB said:
and if so why?

Why do you suspect anyone of doing this?

I'll bet willi has an old 28k modem or his phone line is very slow :lol:
Zach ,no 300 baud :lol:
just kidding..
Joel , no i was just curious , but i suppose ppl with dialup would avoid threads with attachments, cuz of the time it would take to load..
btw Zach how is your LED project coming along ?

Hey willi, haven't worked on it for a while. I seem to start on a project, then get caught up in another one, so that I have 3 projects going on at once :lol: . I can't get the driver circuit to work correctly. It works/doesn't work. It will keep the LED bright for a day or so, then it will go down to another level of brightness and keep the LED at that brightness for 2 days or more, didn't keep it on that long.

I just got a variable PSU though, so I'll be able to test it a lot easier by lowering the voltage instead of waiting for the battery to die. I need to make a new layout for the circuit. The one in chip-torch is crap, its so sloppy when its all put together. For some stupid reason, the components are on teh same side as the SMT stuff!! If there was another DC-DC converter that has similar efficiency and 1W output I'd give that a go since I'm getting a bit fed up with this one!! It will work though, I'll see to that!

Right now I'm working on audioguru's FM transmitter. I also have a P16PRO40 programmer wired up on breadboard that I'm trying to get to work. I don't have all that much time to fiddle around anymore unfortunately since I'm working 4 days a week doing construction.

Hey willi, haven't worked on it for a while. I seem to start on a project, then get caught up in another one, so that I have 3 projects going on at once
:lol:
Recently i bought a windup flash light at Belks..it has three white LEDs
it is pretty cool , and comes with a 3.6V Li-ion battery, a dc motor used as a generator through gears..

4electros, i didnt know what you ment..
:oops: i really never heard of such things..
did you try google?

williB said:
4electros, i didnt know what you ment..
:oops: i really never heard of such things..
did you try google?

You're right my friend, I told you that my professor named the material as systems theory and that name is too common so that the google makes it too dificult to find :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back