Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do any One Know an alternative for Digital Pot or Digital Pot highest Value 100 Mega Ohm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kailash198

As I'm Building a Project related to Healthcare I need a Resistor of Various Value like 10 M, 2 M, 550 K etc so if a I can get this values encapsulated in Single Chip so it will be a Great. Please Suggest me with Appropriate Help.
Thank You.

It is very difficult to work with resistances that high as leakage current can easily take more current than the resistor.

I don't think that digital potentiometers are made with values that high.

Digital potentiometers are actually made as many fixed resistors, connected by solid-state relays. If you only need a few values, you could used separate resistors and relays. The relays could be solid state or mechanical.

10 M, 2 M, 550 K etc so if a I can get this values encapsulated in Single Chip
You can but it will cost!
Really we don't know enough about your needs to comment now.
1587654075132.png

Years ago I had many 20 pin modules like this made up with different resistors printed on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back