Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DMM: V&A VA18B Mastech, terrible quality revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiriakos-gr

Recently I had the chance to do a tear-down and one detailed test,
in one of the latest V&A VA18B by Mastech DMM units.

That came as re-branded in Greece, stamped with the logo of the Greek importer.

Unfortunately the review relieved lots of downsizes related to the construction quality and performance.

It is supposed, that this unit has been even awarded, by the award of best design of 2006.
Well I am inviting you to read the review, see the pictures, and give your own award,
to V&A Mastech, and every one who does so high quality products.
Review Link

Write down your comments here, I would love to reply in any questions, if some one haves any.

Last edited:
i had a mastech DMM and it is fried!! They are not quality products but a load of garbage measuring meters!

More pictures was added from other users with identical models, in my review.
And it starts to get interesting, that V&A does so poor job in all of them.

I will suggest to the local moderators to not toying with the review link.
Except if they consider the EEV Blog.com, as an enemy or something.

Last edited:
Hi
If possible one Mod to fix the thread title by replacing the word: relieved with revealed

Thanks in advance.

Corrected:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back