Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DJI P3P 3 at once charger unit, slow charging, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roof55

Hi gays.

I was building a DIY project to charge at all 3 UVA/drone battery at same time. Voltage source from car battery + 12V.
Original delivers bundled charger 17.5V, 5,4Ah. Therefore I used a step up converter, from + 12V to 17.5 volts. This delivers max 10 A. Regular charging with original adapter charging time 40 minutes approximately, with my DIY charging it twice the time. Charging current at startup 2.2 Ah.

Original delivers bundled charger 17.5V, 5,4Ah. Therefore I used a step up converter, from + 12V to 17.5 volts. This delivers max 10 A. Regular charging with original adapter charging time 40 minutes approximately, with my DIY charging it twice the time. Charging current at startup 2.2 Ah. This unit receives 17.5 volts from step up the converter:']This unit produce 17.5 volt (step up from +12 volt), to **broken link removed**charger charger of DJI battery.

A thought I hit, max constant current load and adjusted to max 10A load? I engage my multimeter, set for 10A measurements and adjusting into such 8A load. Another thought, such converters are something to trust with its effectiveness and areas for use? Spotted an overall test You Tube and writer declared that unity as "recovered".

However, this multi charger unit has stopped with on-screen display, which use the original charger shows this circuit charging current, time and expected recharged. Some ideas and tips?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back