Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY rc schematic - project for camera tilt / tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayashifx55

DIY radio controlled project - need advices thanks

Hi everyone,

I would need some help and suggestions. I am trying to plan a project on electronics. We are allowed chips but only simple ic chips like 555 timer but no "receiver chip" and "transmitter chip" Everything has to be from scratch. I have only qbasic and assembly language programming.

I will be making a radio controlled tilt which can mount a camera and when i press a button, a signal will be sent to my dismantled camera switch and hope it will take the picture , act like a wireless switch.
X axis , Y axis and trigger so 3 channels.

This is my block
**broken link removed**

Can someone explain me how these two transmitted works? How do you give commands / send signal pulse like for example, by pressing a button ? (switch) to trigger a certain pulse width?

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Thank you very much everyone for your time, i hope my pictures really proves im serious about this. I will keep posted until project is finished.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply,

I'm wondering if you know or have a schematic of an remote control (joy stick or buttons) transmitter schematic? I want to know how you implement the buttons (switches basically)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back