Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Division of a Time Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Hia Every one.........

Can any one answer me this.........................

Whats the maximum division of a time Base Any one no's of, ???????.......Pls

JD, X

JD1 said:
Hia Every one.........

Can any one answer me this.........................

Whats the maximum division of a time Base Any one no's of, ???????.......Pls

No, it's a completely stupid question, it has no meaning whatsoever.

How, when in Time Division Multiplexing a time base has to be divided in order for signals to sampled and only so many signals can be multiplexed depending on the time base frequency, All im askin is wots the maximum any time base be divided into, wots so stupid, ????????????

So if you had a time base of 1 mhz,( hypothetical) wots the max u can divide it into, ????

Last edited:
Still makes no sense?, you can divide a frequency down as far as you like - but you've now at least given a little more information, which bears no resemblance to your previous question?.

Re Division of a time base

Nigel Goodwin said:
Still makes no sense?, you can divide a frequency down as far as you like - but you've now at least given a little more information, which bears no resemblance to your previous question?.

Ok, If i gave you a time base of 1 Mhz, wots the max you could divide it down to,??? or is the answer 1 million x 1 hz !! ??

Theres no need for sarcasm,Lol, you obviously spell all your word's correctly, sorry about that, its just a short cut in texting, and it seems to stick when sending emails, you're the first to complain, but still, .......that seems to be the maximum, what if the maximum was to be 2 million .5 Us (microseconds), or double whatever division you may put forward......using whatever time base frequency you may use....!!

JD1

JD1 said:
Theres no need for sarcasm,Lol, you obviously spell all your word's correctly, sorry about that, its just a short cut in texting, and it seems to stick when sending emails, you're the first to complain, but still, .......that seems to be the maximum, what if the maximum was to be 2 million .5 Us (microseconds), or double whatever division you may put forward......using whatever time base frequency you may use....!!

JD1
I think I see what you are asking, You want to know how many time slots an unspecified time interval can be split into. Is that correct?

Last edited:

Yes, to your Knowledge how many time slots can be achieved from say a (hypothetical) 1 Mhz time base..............

JD

Let me put it this way, how many 100k bandwidths can YOU achieve from a 1Mhz time base ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back