Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

distance reader with display

Status
Not open for further replies.

adieng1

I am building a project that using and 555 time and ultrasonic receiver to read distance between point A and B. The distance will equate to a change in voltage. now what i want to is to take the distance(cm) and display it using 3 seven segment displays. For example display 128, 192.... I got all the circuit figure out up to the output of the A/D 804 1000 0000, 1100 0000...

I have done some research on the internet i seem to need 2 eprom 27c64, 3 bcd decoders and 3 seven segment displays. Can electronic wizz help me tie all these together and also with the eprom programming also.

thanks.

I am building a project that using and 555 time and ultrasonic receiver to read distance between point A and B. The distance will equate to a change in voltage. now what i want to is to take the distance(cm) and display it using 3 seven segment displays. For example display 128, 192.... I got all the circuit figure out up to the output of the A/D 804 1000 0000, 1100 0000...

I have done some research on the internet i seem to need 2 eprom 27c64, 3 bcd decoders and 3 seven segment displays. Can electronic wizz help me tie all these together and also with the eprom programming also.

thanks.

hi,
Look at the ICL7106 or 7107 datasheets for one option to display an input voltage as a numeric value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back