Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

display panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious... I have now finally made my raw home-made ECG device, but I'm toying the idea of having a LCD screen to see its output too.

I found some Graphical (monochrome dot matrix) LCD panels, and I wonder how am I going to interface it with the output.

Here's the pic:**broken link removed**

Could it be possible, or must I need a display driver or any sort of thing to complement with this screen? :D

Could be possible, but we need more info about the device you made as well as info about the screen.

Here's the panel datasheet, but it's not giving enough information.

The panel is actually a computer's front LCD panel that shows its status when it is hooked to the parallel port, and with a specific program.

And it has an onboard display driver (i think so) at the back of the panel.:)

Attachments

• TS2040_1.pdf
    75.6 KB · Views: 170
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back