Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dismantle Screw Terminals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beakie

I am making a board which would be useful if I could solder some screw terminals on the top side of the board (ie, under the component body itself).

Anyone know of any screw terminals that can be constructed after soldering... like header pins etc? Or am I going to have to redesign my board?

Thanks

Gary

Terminals like this? I have used the Altech line and they work well in Euro or US pin spacing.

Ron

Yeah, this sort of thing. I need to solder the terminals to BOTH sides of the board. But when you put a screw terminal in place there is no way you can get at the top side (where the component is).

Do these come to pieces allowing me access to the top side for soldering??

I think most of these connectors are moulded, so you cant get under them.

Iv sent you an email by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back