Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dish Tv, Tata Sky Signal Jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

razzmatazman

Hi even after repleted requests to put up dishes on higher levels People around me continue to put up TV dishes out side my window (now there are 6)

Is there any way to block, disrupt theie signals so that they will be forced to move dishes elsewhere ?

I just need a signal jammier to work upto about 5-10 meters for Tata sky receiving dishes.

Hi even after repleted requests to put up dishes on higher levels People around me continue to put up TV dishes out side my window (now there are 6)

Is there any way to block, disrupt theie signals so that they will be forced to move dishes elsewhere ?

I just need a signal jammier to work upto about 5-10 meters for Tata sky receiving dishes.
Please write to TATASKY people, giving a photograph of the scene they made around your home, and if no further action , you can complain to TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India)endorsing a photograph and a copy of communication you have sent to TATASKY.

These dishes are property of TATAsky while the Receiver modules alone belong to the user, as per the terms and conditions.

Last edited:
1. Plant a big steel rod near the antennas, so when its raining the lightnings will be atracted by the rod, and then discharged on the ugly dishes! (Expensive plasma TV will blow too, one shot double damage)

2. Throw a brick or any massive object against the dish

3. Wait for the next solar storm

4. Bypass your microwave oven door switch, and point the oven towards the enemy (bone, tissue and retinal damage of bystanders is probable)

5. Disconnect the coaxial wire that goes into the antenna, and connect it to a VHS player full of [WORD CENSORED] movies. Glue both ends of the tape together so the video repeats forever

6. Start a fire near the antennas

7. Pay a homeless man to steal the antennas (remember giving him tools too!)

8. Make a tesla coil and play with it day and night, make sure to remove any filter to maximize RF interference

0. Install your own antenna, and enjoy Cinemax and HBO

Last edited:
a question

Hi, Not sure if this is the right place to ask this as I'm new to this site but seems the best!! I live in Spain and where I work we show sky along with some other bars nearby, however, whenever there are important football matches our signal scrambles and then we lose it, it can be fine any other time...and all the bars nearby keep their signal...can anyone tell me if, as it seems someone is tampering with our signal and if that's possible is there any way to stop it! thanks guys :)

We do purchase the channels,as mentioned they're fine most of the time, it's just when there are important games there seems to be a problem...we've had the satellite guy round many times!

The satellite provider scrambles the signal coming from the satellite when the "game" is on. The bars pay a fee for the code to watch the game. I'm surprised your satellite guy didn't tell you this. Does he charge you a fee every time he comes around?

Now the days of dth services more are coming you can expect a dish put on your head soon.
shoot'em up(dishes).
or try the dishes as your toilets, precautions taken for exposure to uhf rays.

Now the days of dth services more are coming you can expect a dish put on your head soon.
shoot'em up(dishes).
or try the dishes as your toilets, precautions taken for exposure to uhf rays.

I only expect that TATAs and the owners of other company are having access to see this item
Perhaps our site Administrator may help Indian citizens by forwarding an extract to the concerned proprietors at DTH – Tata Sky DTH in India, Leading Satellite Television Provider in India, DTH services by Tata Sky, Direct-to-home, India but you may not find any means of sending feed back -- unfortunate for Indian customers!

Sounds like you need to purchase those channels. Contact your dish provider.

The Sky system is UK (and ROI) only, they will be using a card 'illegally' sent out from the UK, and registered at a UK address. If they contact Sky and mention that they are in Spain, the card will instantly (and permanently) be disabled.

Many parts of Spain though are really outside the footprint, and they use larger dishes in order to get acceptable reception - but it doesn't normally work all the time on all channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back