Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Disassembler for PIC18F2550

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarsil

Got some 18f2550 apps and I have only the .HEX.
Now I need to modify them.
Manual disassembly isn't a option due to the size of the program and my limited knowledge about the actualy machine code.
Can u give me a link to a PIC18F disassembler (a free one if i'm not asking to much:D )?

Last edited:
blueroomelectronics said:
Just import the file into MPLAB.

Bill,

I can't get MPLAB to disassemble an imported hex file. Is there something I'm missing in order to get this to work?

Mike.

@blueroomelectronics...a short and useful answer:D Thanks.
I'm just a bit ashamed that i didn't played anought with MPLAB's menu's to find that out myself.
@Pommie
I've imported the hex (File/import..) having selected the right device (configure/select device..). After that i've selected the view/program memory and voila...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back