Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

diode's working

Status
Not open for further replies.
A diode will only allow electrons to flow in one direction.
So, one way around the diode allows a current to flow, turn the diode around and the current will not flow.
i am just entering 2nd year
Congratulations, this is a very advance question from someone who is just 2 years old!

JimB

2nd year means..............engineering second year.........i know tat about diode which u mentioned........can u tell me the difference between voltage and current..........i could not understand this stuff.........

If you are in the second year of an engineering course and you dont know the difference between voltage and current, there seems to be two possibliities:

Your teacher is no good and should be sacked

or

You are totally unsuited to engineering and should find another course of study.

JimB

look at this (and a bunch of other places easily found on google) for an explanation of voltage and current:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back