Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Diode Replacement HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarleyChow

hello good day.
is there anyone who can help me suggest a replacement for mbr2200 diode?as this diode is unavailable on my place.
I'm from Philippines anyway.
Thanks,☺️

It's a 200V, 2A Schottky rectifier. The replacement needs the same or higher ratings.

There are several direct equivalents by the look of it - VSB2200, SR2200 etc.
Things like VSB3200 (a 3A one)

Then such as UG2D-E3/54

What suppliers can you use?

It's a 200V, 2A Schottky rectifier. The replacement needs the same or higher ratings.

There are several direct equivalents by the look of it - VSB2200, SR2200 etc.
Things like VSB3200 (a 3A one)

Then such as UG2D-E3/54

What suppliers can you use?

Hi thank for your response well appreciated.
Anyways as for suppliers I buy items on our local online shop, shopee oh or Lazada ph.

If you search "2a 200v schottky diode" on those sites there are lots of hits, though for some reason every one I looked at says 12 days or more lead time?

Yeah I also consider those
If you search "2a 200v schottky diode" on those sites there are lots of hits, though for some reason every one I looked at says 12 days or more lead time?
Yes,cause they will be coming from mainland china :( it will take a time for it to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back