Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

diode protection circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnr4071

Please help me with this:what happens if a diode gets short circuited in a protection circuit?and also what happens if diode gets open circuited?

What kind of protection circuit?

Please ask yourself how anybody else (not you or somebody in your class or somebody with the same school book as you have) should be able to give a reasonable answer to that.

What would you have answered if I ask you if I shall turn left or right in the next road intersection to find the hospital? And I absolutely assume you can give me a reasonable (and correct) answer.

Go find a magic wizard. That's what it takes - and I'm not.

Exept from the magic wizard, there is one more thing you can do in order to get an apropriate answer. Just take the effort to upload the schematic. (i just proved to be a kind of wizard now since I actually was capable to write something back that make sense and also will be very helpful for you)

Last edited:
In the circuit which I have mentioned above.....two positive redundant sources are given through a single diode..and a negative supply directly to a circuit...I am not clear about the circuit as I have not seen the circuit and it has been been asked to me by a friend.

Members who recently joined might be spammers so their first few posts have their attachments stripped until they are reviewed by a moderator.
So the schematic attached by the nOOb might be stripped.

Ok, I'm sorry as I wasn't aware of this.

But anyway, any schematic can be uploaded to a photo upload site, and can be linked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back