Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIN-8 connector pinout

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemanth8400

Hi every body ...I have a weighing balance with a din 8 connector and I have to connect the same to the PC DB9 connector .I want the pin details of a din 8 connector with the following orientation

5 4 2
3 8 1
7 6
Can you please help me out

Hi every body ...I have a weighing balance with a din 8 connector and I have to connect the same to the PC DB9 connector .I want the pin details of a din 8 connector with the following orientation

5 4 2
3 8 1
7 6
Can you please help me out

hi,
Is this what you are asking for.?
**broken link removed**

no ... that one is of different orientation of din8 .... i need pin out deatails of the din-8 connector as specified in my first post

no ... that one is of different orientation of din8 .... i need pin out deatails of the din-8 connector as specified in my first post

Is it any one of these images.???
8 pin din pinout - Google Search
This is the opposite face of your layout.
images.jpeg

Last edited:
thabk u eric ...pin out for the same . and how do u convert it to db 9

You need to know the pin connections for the DIN8 on the weigh scale.
If you dont have these, measure, using a scope, the signals on the DIN when the scale is operating, post what you measure and we can help with the DB9.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back