Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digits are not multiplexing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjoy

My RTC project using device 16F876A & ds3231. The program intends to read minute(mn10,mn1), hour(H10,H1) and temprature(T100, T10, T1) data from ds3231 every minutes and displays in 7-segment displays. The 16F876A reads minutes and hour data from ds3231 successfully but the problem is that digits are not multiplexing, here problem is the individual display-select is not turning on/off y 16F687A, i,e, PORTA.F1-F5 & PORTC.F0-F2 are not off/on as programmed. But i cannot find out the cause behind problem. Can anyone please help me to find the cause behind it. Here i attached the related mikroC and proteus. thanks

Attachments

• MyProject_Clock2_rev.mcppi_callertable.txt
    529 bytes · Views: 184
  • MyProject_Clock.asm
    31.6 KB · Views: 213
  • MyProject_Clock.c
    7.8 KB · Views: 376
  • MyProject_Clock2_rev.hex
    5.3 KB · Views: 171
  • schemetic.rar
    66.8 KB · Views: 207
Last edited: