Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digitisation of eye movements

Status
Not open for further replies.

raviram87

a brief description of my project follows:

working on a project that deals with the control of home appliances using eye movements... for this we use EOG signals generated due movements and extract them and feed it thru electrodes to the circuit...

the circuit consists of Instrumentation amplifier and filters...

The output i obtained is as follows:
(1). A constant signal whn the eyes are looking straight ahead...
(2). The entire signal shifted up by almost 1V when the eyes moved right (because the right electrodes connecyed to +ve input of amplifier).
(3). The entire signal shifted down by 1V when eyes moved left...

I want to convert these signals to digital.... note that the signal obtained for both movements (right and left) is the same except that is shifted up and down....

how can i achieve digitisation? kindly help....

You've already made plenty of threads about this.

Please don't keep making threads about it, it's confusing and doesn't help us to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back