Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Voltmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_h

Hi, I am currently wanting to build a digital voltmeter for a power unit I am making, and i was wondering if any one could point in the right direction on how to make it.

These are the specs i'd like from the voltmeter:
Displayed on LCD,
Dislays to nearest tenth of a volt,
and display upto 20v,

I think that it may become too complicated for me but i thought it was worth a try, also i don't really have any facilites for PIC or microcontroller work so any chance that i'd be able to make one with out these?

I know its a lot to ask but if you don't ask you don't get! And most importantly you don't learnt.

Any help will be appriciated.

The 7106 is a AD with direct display drive (lcd, 7107 -> LED)
**broken link removed**

Thanks that link is great, although i think it may push me to my limits, but i like a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back