Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital voice recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush_it1

I'm taking samples of voice from ADC 0804 and feeding them to 89c51 at 8Khz. Now i want to transfer them to PC using a serial port and i wish to store them in a file so that user can read the file.

I'm facing problem at the PC side. I'm not getting proper information on programming serial port through C. Also, since i want my data coming from serial port to be stored in a file the complexity is increased. Somebody help me!

piyush_it1 said:
I'm taking samples of voice from ADC 0804 and feeding them to 89c51 at 8Khz. Now i want to transfer them to PC using a serial port and i wish to store them in a file so that user can read the file.

I'm facing problem at the PC side. I'm not getting proper information on programming serial port through C. Also, since i want my data coming from serial port to be stored in a file the complexity is increased. Somebody help me!
for ur need i'll prefer VC++ , it has biuld in fns for audion file manipulation.
trry codeguru and codeproject websites for sources and libraries for serial port and audio files.
u may also visit wotsit.org for file format description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back