Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Thermometer switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

mail866

Description: a digital thermometer is required to be designed and implemented for an industrial partner of the food industry. The company requires you to design and build a thermometer switch that will monitor a refrigerated room. Your device will effectively turn off the compressor of the fridge when the temperature is lower or equal to -5 degree Celsius and it will turn it back on when temperature is greater than -5 degrees Celsius. It should also give sound warning signal when temperature exceeds the 0 degree Celsius.

Plz can somebody give me list of components to make this Digital Thermometer switch and also provide me some materal for report? and how to design this in comptuer program?

Last edited:
Description: a digital thermometer is required to be designed and implemented for an industrial partner of the food industry. The company requires you to design and build a thermometer switch that will monitor a refrigerated room. Your device will effectively turn off the compressor of the fridge when the temperature is lower or equal to -5 degree Celsius and it will turn it back on when temperature is greater than -5 degrees Celsius. It should also give sound warning signal when temperature exceeds the 0 degree Celsius.

Plz can somebody give me list of components to make this Digital Thermometer switch and also provide me some materal for report? and how to design this in comptuer program?

First, this sounds like a homework assignment and may fare better in the homework help sections.

Next, you don't mention any specific computer program or software to do the drawings in?

The first thing you need to consider is what sensor to use to monitor the temperature in the freezer. The circuit is built around the sensor you choose. Sensors are chosen based on the temperature range and application. The LM35 may work as a sensor. However, there are other sensors that would also work.

What you seem to be asking is for someone to do your homework assignment and include all the pieces and parts in a bucket ready to go. You need to think about the assignment and figure out how to approach it. Then ask for help.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back