Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital temperature controller - Basic question

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Nichols

I'm looking for a system to measure temperature around 300ºC with an accuracy of 0.1ºC
After looking some different systems, I have found this in ebay:

**broken link removed**

I know that you can connect a temperature probe and measure the temperature of a surface. My question is if the digital temperature controller can also control de temperature. For example, if I connect a small electric stove... Can this device control the temperature or it? I know that the stove have a thermostat but imagine that the stove doesn't have the thermostat.

thank you very much for the answer. And I was going to ask a question, but you answered it. If I need more power, I will have to use an external relay.

I will search for other with more accuracy. 6ºC in 300ºC is too much.

You started with this thread and literally left it hanging despite some very good advice. Why start a new thread on the same subject? The answer is still the same. You will not maintain .1 degree or control to .1 degree easily. Nothing has changed since the last thread. Read the replies you already have. Then if you don't understand or have questions ask them but this was well covered.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back