Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital sound recorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

martintheis

Hi
I'm want to build something that records about 5 minutes worth of information from a cassette recorder or cd player, which can then be played back and stopped and rewound. Basically, it's a long term project to use with the language students I teach. I would eventually like to have a load of these recorders which I can connect together on some kind of console and record the same listening exercise onto to all of them at the same time at the beginning of the lesson. They then take a player and listen through headphones, being able to stop and playback as often as necessary. I'm quite new to the electronics project game, so I'd appreciate some advice on where to look to get started. Someone suggested a using a chipcorder. Or is there any way some basic form of an MP3 player could work? The other thing is that if I'm going to eventually make quite a few, the components need to be reasonably cheap. The quality isn't that important, as long as it's understandable. 'Scuse my total ignorance on the subject, any pointers would be gratefully received.

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back